- Wednesday November 9 or Saturday November 19, 8am to 8pm, Gabriola Elementary School, 580 North Road. If you need a ride, please call me.
- You may vote for two Islands Trust candidates, one Regional District of Nanaimo candidate, and nine School Trustees.
- Advance Voting is also on Wednesday November 16, 8am to 8pm at the Nanaimo RDN Office, 6300 Hammond Bay Road. It is a big help for our volunteers if you vote in the advance polls, or to vote as early in the day as possible November 19.
- If you are not on the Voters' List, I am told you may register at the time of voting by providing two pieces of identification, one of which shows a signature (e.g. driver's license). Official details on voter qualifications, including for non-resident property owners, are at Regional District of Nanaimo Web site.
- RDN offers no mail-in voting except for those who are hospitalized or otherwise disabled.
- Official details are available at 390-4111 or Regional District of Nanaimo Web site.
Please vote on November 19.
I welcome questions, ideas, and support at 250 – 247 – 8078 or email@example.com
Support Sheila's Campaign
Sending me your ideas and feedback is the most important action of all. Passing on this Website address to friends and voters, and collecting names of friends you know will support me would be a great help too. Other welcome forms of support are financial donations (printing/advertising costs).
You can donate to my campaign account at the Credit Union (100018624880), or by mail c/o Box 5 Gabriola, V0R 1X0. Thanks for considering this.
If you can donate time, I'd be grateful if you contacted Darlene firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss:
- ♦ Reminding voters by phone of the November 19 election
- ♦ Passing flyers onto friends and collecting lists of who will support me